Next School Council Meeting
The next meeting will be scheduled for October 25 after our Gr. 9 - 12 Parent Night. This will be the first meeting of the year at which time we will conduct elections for this year. If you wish to nominate yourself or somebody else for a position on the council, please fill in the appropriate form provided below under Resources.
Message from School Council
On behalf of the TIISS School Council, we would like to welcome you to our school. We hope you use the parent section of the TISS web site to keep you informed of activities undertaken by the school council. You can also find the minutes of prior meetings posted below.
- To promote, to support, and to enhance learning for students of TIISS.
- To foster increased sharing and communications between the school and community.
- To ensure that TIISS school community interests are strongly represented.
- To support and enhance the unique characteristics of TIISS.
- School Council Meetings
Meetings are held the last Monday of each month and are open to all parents/guardians, staff, and students of TIISS. Meetings are held in the TLC, and start at 6:30 p.m. We try to keep the meetings to 2 hours or less in duration.
School Council Executive
- Please check back soon for an updated list of the school council executive.