School Name: Seaway District High School
- Attendance is mandatory for all exams; a medical note must be provided for any missed exams
- Learning Commons and cafeteria will be open and supervised for students when they are not writing exams
- Any multi-needs (formerly SDC) classes will run as usual
- Students will be required to write their exams for at least one hour. Upon dismissal, they must leave the exam hallways quickly and quietly as others continue to write.
- If for any reason, school buses are cancelled or schools are closed, those exams will be written on Wednesday, February 1st.
- If students are leaving the school after writing an examination, they should do so with the same expectations of a regular school day (ie. signing out at the office, and have parent permission, such as a note, to do so).