"Minutes, Meetings and More to come...."
Parent Council meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Library. For more details about the school council, please click the links on the left of the page.
For 2016 - 2017, we will meet the last Tuesday of each month, i.e. our first meeting will be September 27.
At this meeting, we will conduct elections for the coming year's council. If you wish to nominate yourself or somebody else for a position on the council, please fill in the appropriate form (provided below under Resources) and drop off at the Seaway office prior to the meeting.
For the first meeting, those wishing to submit an agenda item are asked to do so to our Principal, Don Lewis, by noon of that day.
Message from School Council
On behalf of the Seaway School Council, we would like to welcome you to our school. We hope you use the parent section of the Seaway web site to keep you informed of activities undertaken by the school council. You can also find the minutes of prior meetings posted below.
- To promote, to support, and to enhance learning for students of Seaway.
- To foster increased sharing and communications between the school and community.
- To ensure that Seaway school community interests are strongly represented.
- To support and enhance the unique characteristics of Seaway.
- School Council Executive
- The Executive for 2016/17 will be:
- Chair: Carol Collard, Treasurer: Sandra Cummins, Secretary: Stephanie Mayhew
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016