GRADE 9 ORIENTATION
THURSDAY, AUGUST 31ST
7:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CAFETERIA LUNCH for grade 9 students)
1. A day or two before orientation grade 9 students will receive a phone call from their Link Crew Leader personally inviting them to orientation day and giving details of where to be and at what time.
2. The Grade Nine Orientation Day will be held on Thursday, August 31st, 2017, starting at 7:45am until 12:00am in the cafetorium.
3. Students are encouraged not to bring backpacks, purses or other like items as the day is quite active.
4. Because the day is active, please make sure your student wears comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement.
5. Between 12:00 and 1:00pm, the grade 9 students will be able to purchase a lock ($5.00) and be assigned lockers, receive a copy of their timetable, and purchase a Student Activity Card (SAC) ($20.00). The SAC card allows students to participate in sports, clubs, dances and gets you NG freebies.