Revised: October 14, 2016
1) From school connect your device to the UC Guest WiFi wireless network.
2) Launch Safari browser and navigate to http://awagent.com. You will be taken to the following screen.
4) Tap on Go to Apple AppStore, Download AirWatch MDM Agent from the Apple AppStore
5) Tap on Get, Tap on Install. Enter your Apple iTunes password to authorize the download if prompted.
6) Once the App is downloaded, Tap on Open.
7) At the "Welcome to AirWatch”, tap Email Address.
8) In the Email box, enter your UCDSB email address. Tap Continue.
9) In the Username box, enter your Student number. In the Password box, enter your UCDSB logon password (This will be the same password that you use to logon to your computer). Tap Next.
10) Tap Redirect & Enable. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
11) Once you've completed the installation, Tap Done.
13) Your Enrollment process is now complete.
14) Open Settings. When prompted, enter your UCDSB login password to connect to email.
15) While in Settings, tap WiFi, then tap UC Student and Staff WiFi. Enter your UCDSB password to connect to UC Student and Staff WiFi.
Congratulations! You will now have your UCDSB email on your device as well as access to our UC Student and Staff WiFi network.
NOTE: If you do not already have a device passcode set on your device, at some point you will be prompted to enter one. This is required to grant access to your UCDSB email on your device.