Revised: October 14, 2016
Note: The instructions listed below will grant you access to our UC Staff and Student WiFi network, giving you faster internet speed and access to more sites.
** These steps will work on a Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 computer. They will not work on Windows XP or older systems.
1) Connect your device to the UC Guest WiFi wireless network.
2) Launch your web browser and go to a website of your choosing. You will be taken to the following screen.
3) Click on the the Enroll button.
4) Click on Run on the prompt at the bottom of your browser window.
5) Click Run again at the next prompt.
6) You will notice the following prompt in the bottom right-hand corner of your task bar. Simply click on the message to proceed to the next step.
7) In the Network Authentication box, enter your Student ID number and Password. Click OK.
8) Click OK.
9) Congratulations! You will now have your access to our UC Student and Staff WiFi network.