Revised: January 12, 2015
Note: The instructions listed below were created using a Samsung ATIV S running Windows Phone 8.0. Actual steps and screen shots may vary depending on device and operating system version. These steps assume that you are familiar with basic usage of your device, such as how to connect to WiFi networks (for example).
1) Connect your device to the UC Guest WiFi wireless network.
2) Launch your web browser and go to a website of your choosing. You will be taken to the UCDSB AirWatch screen. Tap the Enroll button.
3) You will be taken to the Windows Store to download the AirWatch MDM Agent application. Tap on yes.
4) Tap on Download AirWatch MDM Agent from the Windows Marketplace
5) Tap on Install.
6) At the Allow access to location box, tap Allow.
8) Once the AirWatch MDM Agent has been downloaded, launch it from your list of Apps.
9) In the Email box, enter your student email address. Tap Next.
10) In the Username box, enter your Student ID number. In the Password box, enter your Student ID password. Tap Continue.
11) Follow the instructions on screen. Tap Copy and go to Settings> Company Apps>Add account> Enter your Student Email address and paste the password from the previous screen in the Password box. Tap Sign In.
12) In the User name box, type your Student ID number. In the Domain box, type uc. In the server box type https://mobile.ucdsb.ca/DeviceServices/Discovery.aspx. Tap sign in.
13) Congratulations! You will now have your UCDSB email on your device as well as access to our UC Student and Staff WiFi network.
Note: To connect to the UC Student and Staff Wifi network, go to your Wifi Settings and select is from the list of available Wifi networks. If prompted for a user name and password, enter your Student ID number and Password.