Revised: January 12, 2015
Note: The instructions listed below will grant you access to our UC Staff and Student WiFi network, giving you faster internet speed and access to more sites.
** These steps will work on Mac OS X version 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion computer, but will not work on older versions.
1) Connect your device to the UC Guest WiFi.
2) Launch your Safari browser and go to a website of your choosing. You will be taken to the Airwatch captive portal. Tap Enroll
3) In the Group ID box, enter UC. Click Next.
4) In the Username box, enter your Student ID number. In the Password box, enter your Student ID password. Click Next.
5) Click on Install.
6) Click Continue.
7) Click Install.
8) Congratulations! You will now have your access to our UC Student and Staff WiFi network.