Revised: January 12, 2015
1) Connect your device to the UC Guest WiFi wireless network.
2) Launch your Chrome browser and go to a website of your choosing. You will be taken to the following screen…. Tap Enroll
3) Tap on Download AirWatch MDM Agent from the Google Play Store
4) Tap on Free, Tap on Install. Tap “Accept” on the App Permissions page. Once the App is downloaded, tap on Open.
5) Tap on Email Address, and in the Email box, enter you UCDSB email address. Tap Continue
6) In the Username box, enter your UC number. In the Password box, enter your UC logon password (This will be the same password you use to logon to your computer). Tap Continue.
7) Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
8) Enter your UC logon when prompted Password (This will be the same password you use to logon to your computer). Click OK.
9) In the Notifications box, Tap on WiFi Password Required.
10) Enter your UC Username and Password when prompted (you will need to enter your password twice).
11) Congratulations! You will now have your UCDSB email on your device as well as access to our UC Student and Staff WiFi network.
Note: If you are not connected automatically, to the UC Student and Staff Wifi network, go to your Wifi Settings and select is from the list of available Wifi networks. If prompted for a user name and password, enter your Student ID (UC# for staff) number and Password.