Work at the Upper Canada District School Board
The Upper Canada District School Board is a diverse, public educational organization in Eastern Ontario. It consists of dedicated individuals committed to quality education that fosters life-long learning for all, through creative and challenging learning experiences.
We invite you to work in a Board where:
- “All Means All!” Our student success programs allow every student to reach their true potential.
- Every staff member will be considered as an individual and be treated with respect and dignity.
- The use of technology and social media is embraced to aid student learning and build relationships with our communities.
- Service Excellence is embraced by staff to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction in their educational journey.
- The Champions for Kids Foundation has raised more than $1 million to help students play sports, enjoy the arts, and meet their medical needs.
We encourage you to explore employment opportunities with the Upper Canada District School Board.