Fast Facts About the UCDSB
View the Upper Canada District School Board (UCDSB) video to learn more about our schools by clicking the following link -UCDSB Registration Video
How do I contact my area Trustee?
In the top menu, select Trustees & Senior Staff, then Meet Your Trustees, where you can find information containing Trustees' addresses, fax numbers, email addresses, telephone numbers, and areas represented.
I need to speak to a superintendent, human resources representative, or another staff member at the board office.
In the top menu, select Trustees & Senior Staff, then Meet the Senior Staff, where you can find information containing Senior Staff addresses, fax numbers, email addresses, telephone numbers, and departments if applicable.
Our Geographical Area
- Geographically, the UCDSB is one of the largest public school boards in Ontario - 12,000 square kilometers (18 times the size of the Toronto DSB).
- Our area includes the counties of Lanark, Leeds, Grenville, Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry, Prescott and Russell.
- We are bordered by the St. Lawrence River to the south, Quebec to the east, Ottawa-Carleton to the north and the lake district to the west.
Our Students, Teachers and Support Staff
- Approximately 27,000 students attend our schools, including elementary, secondary, and alternative/continuing education.
- A wide, diverse background of cultures and activities for people of all ages can be found in the region.
- We employ approximately 4,200 permanent and occasional staff members.
Our Schools and Resources
- Alternate and Continuing Education is available at 15 campuses.
- We have 81 elementary and secondary schools, including T.R. Leger School. (September 2017)
- We have one main Board Office in Brockville and three offices located in Cornwall, Frankville and Oxford-on-Rideau PS.